What services do you offer?
- Illustration (info graphics, scientific figures, conceptual sketches, character designs, book illustrations)
- Graphic design & layout (business cards, brochures, flyers, posters, book layouts, magazine layouts, Kindle book formatting)
- Web design & development (mobile first, meeting all modern W3 standards)
- 2D animation
- Digital conversion (taking any rough sketch or low quality image and quickly converting it to a high resolution digital version)
- Digital restoration (repairing damage to photographs and other digital images while improving the image quality)
Check out my Work section to see a few examples of my work.
How does the process work?
First, contact me and tell me about your project.
I'll review the information and contact you within 24 hours via email with any additional question I might have, and a rough cost and time estimate for project completion. Depending on complexity of the project, we might arrange to meet in person, meet virtually via video conferencing (Skype, Google Hangouts), or arrange a phone call to discuss specifications.
Next, I'll write up a work order describing details of the project we discussed, for you to review and approve.
Once work order is approved, work on your project can begin! I'll send you drafts of work-in-progress to review along the way, to make sure the project is heading in the right direction, and make adjustments as needed based on your feedback.
Do you do rush jobs?
I will, of course, do everything I can to meet your deadline, and will let you know before accepting a project whether or not it can be completed within the requested timeframe. Work is completed on a first-come-first-serve basis without any additional rush fees.
I live in a different city and/or country than you. Can we still work together?
Certainly, not a problem!
I have a project in mind that is different than your previous work. Can you still help me?
I'd love to hear about it! Contact me and let's discuss what's possible. I'm always on the lookout for new projects of any size where my creative and graphic skills could be of service, and love a good challenge.
Have an additional question?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at email@example.com.