FunScienceToons is a series of online animations promoting the fundamental concepts of science produced by Temple University.
Contributions to Project Development
- Designed 14 main characters. Produced characters sheets with front, side, back views (line art only), plus 3/4 view (full color).
- Designed 9 secondary human characters and 7 dog characters, in full color.
- Created rough animated storyboards for 5 animations (each between 4:15 - 8:30 minutes long).
- Created over 30 background illustrations and over 180 template item illustrations with layers optimized for 2D animation in ToonBoom Harmony.
- Fully rigged two human characters and one dog character for puppet-style 2D animation in ToonBoom Harmony